1st European No-Dig Conference in Peterborough POSTPONED
Publicerad: 4 maj, 2020
This one-day Conference will take place on 16th September 2020 at Peterborough, UK, in conjunction with the biennial No-Dig Live event. It will be a high-level Technical Conference focused on the topic “Rehabilitation Design for Pressure and Gravity Pipes”. The Conference language will be English.
Interested speakers are invited to submit extended Abstracts (not more than 400 words) in English by the submission date below, together with a brief biography of the Author. Abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Technical Committee.
Important Dates & Deadlines:
Final date for Abstract submission: 15 May 2020
Notification of acceptance to Authors: 12 June 2020
Final date for submission of Conference presentation file: 1 September 2020
- Comparison of convergence and differences between the main design methods used in Europe for gravity pipe lining.
- Case histories showing investigation to obtain data for design and the subsequent design process to achieve a solution.
- Design of non-circular linings.
- Design methods and key considerations for pressure pipe lining – gas and water.
- Advances in design methods.
- Durability and long-term performance of liners – how to accommodate in design.
These are examples only, Abstracts focused on all aspects of the primary topic (design of liners) may be submitted and will be considered.