Abstract deadline extended to 30th April
Publicerad: 14 mars, 2019
The IATT and the conference team have just extended the abstract deadline to 30th April 2019. The original deadline was 15th March.
The 37th annual conference and exhibition, hosted by the Italian Association for Trenchless Technology, will take place on 30 September – 2 October 2019 in Florence, Italy.
Authors are invited to submit up to two abstracts covering : new applications; environmental and soil conditions; the most up-to-date equipment; materials used; and the performance of the no-dig technique applied.
In 2019, abstracts covering financing and contracts are of interest as well, especially if connected to the use of trenchless technology.
The focus of all papers should be on innovation that can increase the applications of no-dig methodologies.
The committee has requested papers on the following topics:
- trenchless technology case studies
- environmental and sustainability benefits of trenchless methods
- research and developments
- mapping and inspection of underground utilities
- infrastructure financing for utility projects
- horizontal directional drilling
- microtunnelling, pipe jacking and auger boring
- trenchless pipe replacement
- pipe linings and coatings